Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Some People are Stupid

As you know, I am not a Creationist by any means. I follow pretty closely, the "debate" over ID (Intelligent Design) which is just a scientific-y term for Creationism. I followed the Dover case, and read websites like The Panda's Thumb. You could consider me an Atheist, I am fine with that. Although I think that term has a negative connotation (hmm wonder why?). Anyway, when I saw this video, it only strengthened my beliefs.


What about a Pineapple, you moron

Or what about a Coconut? You can't peel that. And how many people can live off Bananas alone? In about 2 days you'd have diarrhea, then you'd die of dehydration. This guy is a moron. I love how these people use little slivers of coincidence or unkowns to "prove" an existence of god.  Why does {fill in the blank} happen? I don't know...Must be God's doing.

Give me a break.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home