Friday, February 04, 2005

TGI shut the hell up

It's Friday evening, about 6pm. Usually I would be excited because I am in the tip of the weekend, but pissed that I am still at work. Only today is quite different. See it is friday, yes...but is not FRIDAY!!! because I have to work Saturday, Sunday and half of a day on Monday. So in essence, Thursday was like Humpday. But even Friday is not like a Thursday. This Friday is like Thursday morning since it comes after a Humpday, but I cannot even be excited like I am on Thursday mornings. See on Thursday, you are very close to Friday, all you have to do is get through to lunch and you are home free. But not today, nope not today. In reality, This Friday is like a Tuesday, only a Tuesday when you had no weekend. This friggin blows. I cannot begin to explain the frustration I have right at this very moment.

My buddy Dell wrote this in his blog yesterday, “AND a pretty decent show on The News Corp Channel” only, it would have made me extremely happy if he had meant, “The New Corp’s Channel” instead of FOX. Who wouldn’t watch a channel dedicated to the Corps (not corpse but the Corpolongo brothers. )?

Some of you may know I have two older brothers, Doug and Shawn. Shawn owns a restaurant up in Morroy Bay, that if you have a chance, you should check it out. It’s called Shawn’s on Main, a tapas joint with prolly the best food you will ever eat, literally. I mean literally. Well, I tell you this for two reasons. 1) You should eat there and B) The sentence “Shawn, I run her adult bra” can be made using only and all of the letters in my full name, except for the comma.

Haha. It’s Friday Night and I am not going out, SAWEEEEEET!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home