Wednesday, October 12, 2005

4 8 15 16 23 42

Ok, now I found some crazy LOST stuff to show you guys.

First off, how much does the DHARMA logo look like the I CHING symbol? OMG a little too much if you ask me. I Ching happens to be the oldest of the Chinese classic texts, describing an ancient system of cosmology and philosophy which is at the heart of most Chinese cultural beliefs. Also at the heart of Chinese beliefs is Feng Shui (Feng= Wind, Shui=Water) So it is known as Wind and Water way. What does Feng Shui have to do with LOST you say? Aside from the castaways building their huts in a Feng Shui manner, I would say this looks a little like Desmond's Dome if you ask me.

The Connections I am not sure of, but Jack's tattoos may have something to do with all of this. Being here in China may have one advantage. His Tattoo is Cheng-Yu or a four-character Chinese idiom. His is 鹰击长空 which has a literal meaning "An eagle flys up the sky". The essential meaning is "free and brave".

Oh, if you were wondering about the Snowman Joke Desmond was referring to, here is a link:

I want to watch the episode where Boone goes to the plane again. The communication with the radio, I would like to hear that again. Did THAT plane have a DHARMA logo on it? Any of the boxes or objects?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home