Monday, June 13, 2005

I Hate You Ronsell

I liked the Walter Cash Gem whatever-the-F-Sweaters video. And I know Dellers posted this link already, but I promised you the best freestyle rap video ever created, so here it is







I had to spend my Saturday at the Airport, for whatever reasons that are not important. However, I would like to mention that there might not be a better invention or taking advantage of a market opportunity as good as booze at the Airport. Oh, the person who you are picking up's flight got delayed an hour, just enough time to get another round. What's that you say? If I buy the 28 oz beer, I get a shot for a dollar? Sign me up!

I have decided that Ice Cream is completely underrated right now. If you haven't had it in a while, I suggest mixing it in. It's really good.

Tevas however, are NOT underrated. Under no circumstances should you ever wear, own or think about wearing or owning or even really look at them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home