Thursday, June 09, 2005

Omissions Galore

(or well one at least)

One thing I left off of things I must get done when in L.A. was go see Joe play Hockey. I'm trying to get to either his game on the 29th or the 6th, possibly both. So if anyone is interested in going to see one of your 'boys knock some clowns around, play the real puck v stick and generally kick ass, then join me in showing support for Joe. God knows he's supported all of our -ish over the years.

Right now it's 80 degrees and pouring down rain. This type of weather is acceptable in 3 places. First, Hawaii or any other similar tropical local (Fiji, Bali, St. Lucia), because you have the beach right there. I'll take 80 degrees and rain while I sip Mai Tai's any day. Second, rain forests. Because they are rainforests and there are tons of new undiscovered medicines there, like the cure for herpes and dandruff. The third location that 80 degrees and rain is allowed is Tucson, Arizona during monsoon season. Walking back from class at 4pm, in flip flops and shorts, while flash floods run ramped through Bear Down gym and the rest of campus is classic. But where it is NOT OK for 80 degrees and thunderstorms all week, is Shanghai. No ocean, just a dirty river. No medicine to be found in trees or new plants to discover, just new diseases to be caught when you step into the trash on the side walk. And definitely no weathered U of A sluts with skin like leathery beef/pumpkin jerky from all the sun they get, to get drunk and touch.

Walter Cash: My comment yesterday was not aimed at only you (but you were the straw that broke the egg shells) but at everyone who does it, AND EVERYONE does it. I just wanted to state my feelings that I think it is so "san-ba" to write an introduction about why you haven't posted a blog update. We don't really care why, unless it was some serious illness or family tragedy. To at which that point we would feel sorry. But, just because you are too lazy to take 15 minutes out of your lunch break, or your American Idol watching, to post something funny on your site, don't bitch at me for telling you how it is. Click the Next Blog button, and I assure you 3/10 blogs start with something along the lines of "sorry I haven't blogged in a while but...". And no, my schedule is not open for "eating your shit", however it is open to "drinking you under the table", "embarrassing you in front of your friends" and "generally kicking your ass". Hope you can find the time.

Coming tomorrow- The funniest freestyle rap ever.

1 Comments:

Blogger Deer said...

That's Great! On June 29th we play "Bud Light" at 10:45 on the Olympic Ice. On July 6th we play The Canadiens at 9:15 on the NHL ice. You can even buy beers there! Fire it up!

11:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home