Friday, May 06, 2005

Newbies Come Home

Yes, I love a winning streak. Only my two brothers from “our alternate dimension” will understand that. I must also say that a certain Walter Cash has been recently quoted as saying, “I am becoming more and more concerned about Side”. Why? Do you think I am inching any closer to insanity now, then I was? Puck v. Stick? Being two months away from asking Holly to marry me? Climbing on the third story roof of Rockham Palace #1 to get Dell’s Frisbee? Allowing Joey to pour a bucket of ice water on my head from a second story balcony for $2? DUDE I AM ALREADY INSANE! Seriously, don’t worry about me, just laugh with me in my own demise. We will all feel better about it.
For lists going and list are the “popular” thing now. I will give you MY LISTS. Mostly because I don’t want to feel left out, and a little because I think my friends lists suck.

Top 11 Movie Quotes:
1)I have an M.D. from Harvard, I am board certified in cardio-thoracic medicine and trauma surgery, I have been awarded citations from seven different medical boards in New England, and I am never, ever sick at sea. So I ask you; when someone goes into that chapel and they fall on their knees and they pray to God that their wife doesn't miscarry or that their daughter doesn't bleed to death or that their mother doesn't suffer acute neural trama from postoperative shock, who do you think they're praying to? Now, go ahead and read your Bible, _Dennis_, and you go to your church, and, with any luck, you might win the annual raffle, but if you're looking for God, he was in operating room number two on November 17, and he doesn't like to be second guessed. You ask me if I have a God complex. Let me tell you something: I am God
2)PUT THAT COFFEE DOWN. Coffee is for closers.
3)Careful? Was my mother careful when she stabbed me in the heart with a clothes hanger while I was still in the womb?
4)Fuck you. That's my name…You know why, mister? 'Cause you drove a Hyundai to get here tonight, I drove an eighty thousand dollar BMW. *That's* my name
5)The Almighty tells me he can get me out of this mess, but he's pretty sure you're fucked.
6)Its not so fun when the rabbit has a gun.
7)Sting. Sting would be another person who's a hero. The music he's created over the years, I don't really listen to it, but the fact that he's making it, I respect that
8)Denver? The sunshine state? Gorgeous!
9)I'm your huckleberry.
10)My prediction? Pain.
11)I live to see you eat that contract, but I hope you leave enough room for my fist because I'm going to ram it into your stomach and break your god-damn spine.

Ok, that's all I got today. It is 7pm on a friday and I am bombed off of Shanghai Sangria. Dellers, I will explain the drink the next time I am home, so you now need to carve out two days, "Remy Night" and "Shanghai Sangria Night". But come to think of it, we also need to have a Chivas and Green Tea night as well. So, I need three nights, aside from our normal activities. The Shanghai Sangria is a great chick drink too, so we can incorporate it into some other event as well.

Peace from the Dark Side of the world.

2 Comments:

Blogger Sideburn said...

I have no idea what that means...

8:06 PM  
Blogger deLL said...

Oh, I know what that means...it's our little 'alternate universe' (read: we're dorks.

By the way, I don't know if I can really have a 'night' featuring Sangria as the drink of choice...

10:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home