Monday, May 16, 2005

Hi Monday!

I'd love to know who won the Singles Tournament this last weekend in Manhattan Beach. Hope everyone competed well, got bombed and had fun.

I had the usual Friday experiences this last weekend. However, for some reason the best of my all of my past Fridays combined to form this last Friday. I really cannot remember a better Friday Night out, I've ever had in my life. It was like the VOLTRON of Fridays, really. At one point my buddy and I turned to each other, and in almost stereo said something along ths lines of, "we fucking own this city". No one did it better then we did that night. Seriously. Please come out here before I move back to the states. I would hate that you would have wasted a chance to run around destroying shit (figuratively) in Shanghai, like we do on a weekly basis. By the way, I got home around 6:30 am.

Oh, and "The OC" is gay. Just plain gay. If there is one thing I miss less than traffic, it's the wanna-be Bev 90210 called "The OC".

Quote of the day:
"I plan to see "Monster-in-Law" just as soon as I finish re-reading the Dowd Report on Pete Rose." - Mike Lupica

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home